3. MSC Splendida
This was our first cruise ever and we loved every single moment of it. I have been working in the Airline Industry for 20 years now as a Flight Attendant, so traveling is nothing new to me. I have stayed in hotels all over the world, but I have never been on a cruise ship. I was surprised beyond belief. It was just awesome from the word go. Great destinations and the ship itself is just marvelous. The service on board is a bit on the average side, and language is a bit of a problem. I speak 3 languages myself, but found the Asian staff did not have a good/clear comprehension of the English language. But overall it was still a pleasant experience. The food was good, however, make sure that you do the formal dining for dinner. Great menus. Tolerance is the key word, and should be applied as there are so many different nationalities and cultures traveling together. At first I found some of the customs from some of the cultures a bit rude/strange/awkward but at the end of the day, each and every person deserves a little peace under the sun. Great experience. We are doing the Eastern Mediterranean this year and can't wait.

Awesome Western Mediterranean Cruise

Danie Booysen’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Splendida price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 9013
Beautiful cabin. Very comfortable. Spacious enough for a couple.
Piero della Francesca Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins