3. Carnival Elation
This was my first cruise so I had no idea what to expect. Although, it took forever to get on the ship, I was greeted with champagne by very friendly crew members. Throughout the entire cruise, there was a very laid back attitude on the cruise. It was fun with plenty of things to do. We met some very nice people that we still stay in contact with and plan to go on a cruise with them. My grandson enjoyed all of the Dr. Seuss and Christmas activities. On our way home, he asked me if we could go on another cruise next Christmas. The bartenders on the Lido deck and the wait crew was friendly and very helpful. They took care of us while connecting with us on a personal level. I had a great time and would recommend this cruise to my family and friends. My only complaint was the embarkation took forever and the disembarkation was a little chaotic, but other than that I have no complaints.

Great Christmas get away for the family

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by cspalmer70

Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A
The cabin was sufficient. It was bigger than I thought it was going to be. It was clean and comfortable.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins