Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Back to back starting 1/26

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by themmm1

• Sail Date: Jan 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

I have been on 30+cruises with the majority(25+) being on carnival. I selected this one because of timing and a great deal from CCL.The 1st 4 day cruise had one stop which was Cozumel. The2nd was 5 days & stopped in cozumel&grand caymen. I had been to both ports numerous times&did not get off the ship in either.I have platinum status&priority embarkation&debarkation&both were smooth. I usually sail on conquest class or dream class with carnival so i was skeptical about returning to a fantasy(older) class ship but i was pleasently surprised. the ship could use some refurbishing. My 2 complaints in the cabin(plumbing&too cold) were fixed promptly. Food was plentiful &good. I only attended 1 show which was Epic Rock which was enjoyable but is better on the newer ships due to more modern audio&visual systems. THe band in the casino bar was OUTSTANDING on both trips. I also liked the larger size&layout of the casino bar. carnival's strongest asset is the friendliness&service of the staff&this cruise met expectations. Considering the price I paid I would take this cruise again.

themmm1's Full Rating Summary

Cabin interior E88

great location

Tampa

no rating because i did not get off. been there before

themmm1