3. Carnival Breeze
Our servers in the Blush restaurant were perfect for our family. This was some of our family's 4th cruise and they all said this one was by far the best one yet. We had 3 Jerry's, Sr. Jr. and the Jerry the third, and they always acknowledged them as so and knew the ladies names, our coffee or tea preferences and were so professional. We loved the dancing and the food was amazing each & every night. The Salmon and the Swordfish were cooked perfectly w/each presentation. That chocolate molten lava cake, lol, was the crowd pleaser at our tables. I misplaced the paper with their names on it, but one name I remember was Ian and we sat straight back at the very last round table of DR. Our girl that brought the sour and butter was a little angel and we all adored her. Asian, I believe. Anyway, other than (Jamaica, greedy, unfriendly, very dirty everywhere we were. Although the falls were amazing, the drive to the falls was horrendous. Will never return there) we all had an amazing time and incredible service all over the ship. My steward was Thana on floor (7) and my sister's steward was from Ukraine and awesome, her room was 7277, Cindy White. She's the one who planned this awesome adventure we all enjoyed. I am and will continue to share my voyage with everyone who asks me; "So, Sherry, how was your cruise?" 5 stars for you Carnival Breeze! Director Leigh, was so perfect that my family & I will be checking to see where he is working for some time to come. He absolutely loved his job & it showed. He's quite talented and extremely witty. My sister & I laughed all the time at his adorable humor. Thank you, so much.

Our Ship's Director, Leigh & the enjoyable variety of the cuisine, as well.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by sherrya.metcalf

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)

sherrya.metcalf’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)
Cabin 6S 7341 & 7277
Stewards were attentive and very professional.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins