3. Marella Celebration
Very good cruise, love that Thompson are very organised and have excellent staff, from Airways to Cruise. Everything was as planned. Description of ports and itinerary was clear. Celebration is an oldish ship but has character and I enjoyed the experience. I felt the itinerary of the cruise was worth it. One thing I would like though is white fluffy towels which, all American Cruise lines have. Thompson please ditch those towels, they should have gone in the bin a long time ago. Once I book a Thompson cruise I know I am in good hands. Lots of options on ship, which I like. Another suggestion I would make, which other cruise lines are now doing, is checking on unoccupied sun loungers where towels have been left on the sun beds. Unbelievably some people put their towels on the sun beds then go on excursions for a couple of hours. A member of Staff goes around and puts a note on any unattended sun beds, with the time on it and advises that if not occupied within 30-40 minutes the towel will be removed. This is only fair.

Thompson at its best

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by Mynameissue

Mynameissue’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

Old but clean and has everything you need. Towels let Thompson down big time they should all be binned and replaced.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans