3. Celebrity Millennium
We chose this cruise because we had heard the company were very good but the ship disappointed. The places we visited were on the whole were great but the ship let it down. The hotel accommodation before and after the ship were very good indeed but again the ship let us down. The cabin I would say was average but the concierge service was very good. Service at the bars was not very good with wine that had been open for a while(tasted what I would call flat. I had the non alcoholic drinks package for a number of reasons but decided to have a bottle of red wine in the restaurant ($37!) for an ordinary but nice bottle. Safety drill I thought was very inadequate. Dress code in the evening dining was not as implied by brochures it seem anything went even outdoors jackets, baseball caps, trainers and old jeans this was at the fixed dining.

Great ports of call