3. Crown Princess
This was our first cruise on Princess Cruise Lines. The Crown Princess is a magnificent ship. It is clean, and comfortable. It is amazing how such a large ship has such an old world feel, with small areas broken up all over the place so couples can feel as if they are all alone, and yet is you want to be right in the middle of the action, well, that's possible too.The staff is courteous and everything is up scaled and new,due to a recent renovation. There are flat screen TVs in the rooms and they have PC/Digital in the computer area. Small bar in the room, refer on request, robes, blow dryer and a great bed. I have a bad back and they put an "egg crate" type of foam on my bed. I wished I had asked them to set the bed in between the night stands, as I had to crawl across the bed to my side, which after a week was getting old. Next time, I'll let them know in advance. My husband ordered the Champagne Balcony Breakfast for Two and it was so nice. Brought to the room. Very sexy and romantic. We had a ball. The pools were freezing, but I must admit, it was my first time to go swimming on a cruise ship. Maybe they are all cold. The price was amazingly great, and getting to the ship was a snap. There is a parking garage right next to the ship. Very easy. I loved the closet and that there were laundry facilities on my deck. It made the trip a snap. The closet is a make or break decision for me now. There is a ton of space in the closet. Unlike RCL who's closets are tiny. We will go again are as a matter of fact as I write this, we are planning our next cruise, and it will probably be on Princess. I will tell you younger guys and gals that RCL is hotter for fun for the younger set in my personal opinion. There were young people on our cruise, but not nearly as many. I think Princess is for a middle age to older set. Just this writer's opinion. I'm 57 and didn't feel like the oldest person on board as i did on Royal. Although, enjoyed all 3 of our Royal cruises. I'm getting older and I think we'll be staying with Princess and will probably do the Solstice this year. Happy cruising. Hope this helps. If I were 35, I'd go on Royal. Our trip to Pirncess Cay was stopped due to inclement weather and high seas. A great dissapointment, but that isn't the fault of the line and I applaud their views on safety. I still didn't get sea sick even though we were in violent seas and high winds. The rest of the cruise was problem free. I'm not hot to trot to go back to the E.Caribbean as the W.Caribbean has it all over the East for beauty, however this isn't about that, this is about Princess, and excellent, enjoyable, and wonderfully professional cruise line. We will travel with them again. As a matter of fact, my 2-good friends are going again this year on the SAME SHIP, because their experience was flawless. for a no risk cruise, go Princess! For a slamming, glitzy, loud, fun, and roaring time, go Royal.

Indulge in the most pleasant cruise experience yet!

Crown Princess Cruise Review by alacruisers

alacruisers’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB 3842
Fabulously huge closet! A deal breaker for me.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins