3. Norwegian Epic
The ship is super big , it has the biggest casino I have ever seen on a ship. It is very noisy and the elevators are ridiculous. always waiting. I personally thought there was not enough outside space. I don't like the free style dining I like to get to know the wait staff and be treated friendly. The staff in the restaurants looked like they just wanted to do their job and go to bed. the pools were very small. it seemed like everything on board was an extra charge. the internet price is unbelievable. you can't bring water on board you have to purchase it and its 24.99 for a case. REALLY. I have been on 40 + cruises and love cruising. Carnival has this beat but 150% and im not exaggerating. I actually had a fall on the ship and no one cared or came to check on me but the people around. The Bar I was in the Cavern they just went about their business. I actually broke my ribs. found out later that another gentleman tripped on the same dark small table and was hurt. The specialty restaurants are very nice but that's another couple hundred dollars tacked on plus 18% tip.

Not what I expected. awful service, worst disembarkation I have ever seen,

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by debbiemcd89

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony
debbiemcd89’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 9146
cabin had nice décor but was small. I hated the pod style toilet and shower. I was with my husband it was ok but if I were traveling with a friend I would feel uncomfortable. the balcony was the best part of the ship.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins