3. Oasis of the Seas
This was my first cruise, and I chose this one because of the ship. It's huge and offers a lot of activities. The ship is beautiful - I recommend taking the all-access pass behind-the-scenes tour to learn about how the ship works, from dining services to the bridge. It's worth the $119. The crew works very hard, but they seemed to be under staffed. Buffet dining experiences were chaotic - I recommend doing the dining rooms for breakfast and lunch. In Nassau, I recommend scheduling an excursion, even if you don't like scheduled excursions. The shopping experience in town, which is within walking distance of the ship, is disappointing -- lots of dirty shops filled with tourist junk sold by aggressive sales people. In St. Thomas I recommend taking a taxi and skipping the ship's excursions! Explore on your own, but DO NOT get into a "gypsy cab." We discovered Secret Harbor, a resort on the east end of the island. It's about a 45-minute cab ride, and it's quiet, beautiful, and the staff is amazing. A lot of locals hang out there, which tells you something! Prices for drinks and food are reasonable. In St. Maarten, take a cab to Orient Beach. Not as friendly as St. Thomas, but every bit as beautiful. It is overrun with tourists, but the beach is so big that you will be comfortable.

Beautiful ship, not enough staff

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by NoelleInAZ

NoelleInAZ’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The room is small, but who spends a lot of time in the room? The staff always kept it clean, and each day we had a different towel sculpture, which was entertaining. The balcony is small, but it's fine for some quiet time. Despite being small, there was plenty of storage room (put your suitcases under the bed).
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans