3. Regal Princess
I have challenging food allergies and I cannot say enough about how much the crew helped me in all the dining areas to stay away from foods that are offensive. In the main dining room they made special gourmet versions of the meals with sauces that I could eat. They even made special deserts and even my own custom Birtday cake. I cannot tell you how amazing this made the dining experience and further enhanced my loyalty to Princess. Watching the Super Bowl on their huge screen surrounding the pool was also an amazing experience. I cannot say enough about how much we love the Regal. It is great fun watching movies and concerts up at the main pool. Entertainment has improved as they now have 2 bands that play in different venues on the ship. They play a great variety of music and We enjoyed dancing under the stars.

Service on the Princess Regal Top Shelf

Sailordog0000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1
We splurged and booked a mini-suite for the first time. It offers an amazing amount of room and the head even has a full tub. If it is within your budget I definitely recommend it esp. if you are traveling with more than 2 people.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins