3. Celebrity Millennium
We had not been to any of these places before. But we're looking forward to the cruise. We were on freedom dining which worked out well dining room staff were pleasant and helpful but the food was very slow arriving at table,think problem was kitchen. Food was of poor quality and under done my wife got raw chicken and the beef I had was raw and cold in the middle. We have travelled with Celebrity before on this ship and I would say that quality of food has dropped a lot it was very poor choice on menu. The Ocean View was also poor breakfast was fine apart from bananas which we like for breakfast were never available but they were used on evening menu. No matter how often you asked for them! Lunchtime was terrible if you did not want to eat Chinese food very little choice chicken and very little else. Other meats and fish were in very short supply and the fish they did provide was of a poor quality. That said we did not starve! It gave the impression that it was all costed for maximum profit. The first thing we were hit with was the big sell on drink packages four different staff approached us try and sell us the package. Glad we did not bother we are not drinkers. There surcharge if you don't take the package is 18% on all drinks the cost of the cheapest bottle of wine is around $40 plus 18% this I believe is to force people to take out a upgraded package as the the reasonable quality drinks were above the price of the starter one. The service charge was way above other cruise lines. If the staff got the money they were asking plus a wage they would be very well off. Trips were expensive and we were left in the first port at the only way to describe as a dirty coal terminal and no shuttle bus I believe this was designed to make you take the trips all ports apart from one no shuttle was provided ,very poor!

One of the worst cruises we have been on.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Ronnald

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 10

Ronnald’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Inside Stateroom 10
Cabin 10 7032
We were given a disabled cabin lots of room. Cabin staff were great.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins