3. Carnival Sunshine
I've cruised quite a few times on both Carnival and other cruise lines. This was the best cruise I have had. The food and service were extraordinary. From the time we entered the ship Carnival lived up to their claim of FUN cruise. The atmosphere was great. When we reached our cabin our Steward Eman took care of our every want and need. He told us he has been on board for 12 years. His experience surely shows. Emma, our cruise director was the most active person I have ever been around. She was go, go, go from early morning until late at night. She would not let you not in enjoy yourself. The entertainment was very good but Music and Magic Duo was incredible. He was a fabulous keyboard player and vocalist and she was absolutely great. Her covers of Whitney Houston and Adele songs were super. The food was wonderful no matter where we ate was top notch. We will be cruising again in the not too distant future. It will be on a Carnival ship and quite possibly the Sunshine again.

Fabulous!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Safety Guy33

The food and service were extraordinary.

The food was wonderful no matter where we ate was top notch.

Safety Guy33’s Full Rating Summary