3. Carnival Vista
I choose this cruise because it was advertised as a new ship. I hardly think so, maybe new to Carnival but not a new ship. The boarding was horrible- we had to wait in a long line wrapped around the building to gain access. It was warm and not accomodating. The room was small than what I thought, the balcony I paid extra for had a small door to the balcony. We could not leave the door open at night, it would slam shut!!!! Why have a balcony that I paid extra for?? There was little space to unpack our clothes. The food was just mediocre at best. The best food on the ship was Guy Fieri's barbeque!!!! The bathrooms on the ship were few and far between an d hard to find. Like they were hidden. They often were not very clean and maintained. The staff was not friendly and often told us they were understaffed and you could tell by their behaviours. We bought the drink package and it took a half hour or more to get a drink in the casino. Unacceptable - seeing that is what we paid for. We dining rooms were under staffed and often the soft serve ice cream machines had no cones in the dispensers!!!!! I spoke to many many people on the cruise and there were so many people that had the same complaints as us - so it just wasnt us!!!!! I have been on 4 cruises - I thought I would give Carnival a try - I am sorry to say - I will never be back. I will go back to Celebrity where we are treated well. When I complained to guest services - all they could say was - sorry!!!!!! I will tell everyone I know - DO NOT CRUISE WITH CARNIVAL - save your money for a great experience on another line.

Never again-Carnival Cruise

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by SueGe

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

There was little space to unpack our clothes.

When I complained to guest services - all they could say was - sorry!!!!!!

SueGe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 6267
I believe it was 8E. I was greatly disappointed with the cabin. We could not leave the door open at night because it would slam shut in the night. It was smaller than I thought and no room to unpack our clothes.

I was highly disappointed.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins