• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Phantazma1988
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Feb 2017
Cabin: Interior Upper/Lower

I had a wonderful time on this ship, the whole crew was very friendly including Housekeeping. There was no dissatisfaction for me the whole cruise. I love Karaoke and the two people who hosted it were two women named Kelsey & Maggie, very polite hosts like the rest of the crew they will also join you in singing if you asked them. Karaoke is located in the Leonardo Lounge and the cruise has very friendly bartenders. One of my favorites is a woman named Elin, she is very friendly and a great person to talk to, she has a very bubbly personality and she makes good drinks. these 3 ladies that I have named in this review I refer them to any passenger cause they are the best and so is the whole crew!

The Food Is great. they will have different nationality foods on Lido deck every once and a while along with your old fashion Hamburgers and hol dogs and fries, I never went to the formal dining cause I forgot my belt for my dress pants at home.

Cozumel Mexico was great for shopping, Grand Cayman I didn't go to cause of the Mosquito's. Either way I had an amazing time. The cruise also had Single meet ups for straight & gay couples that are not ran buy any of the crew members but, I don't think anyone was interested in going to any of the meet ups when I was on the cruise I went to 2 straight single meet ups there was nobody lol and quite honeslty I think singles groups are a waste of time in my opinion.

Interior Upper/Lower

Cabin 1A

3 Beds, 2 floor beds and one bunk one above the other bed, also had outside window to see the ocean

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Cozumel has a great shopping plaza just make sure you go there with a group of people though.

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

Unfortunately I did not get off in Grand Cayman

Tampa

Nice port to register for your cruise

2 Helpful Votes