3. Dawn Princess
We usually like to travel with princess cruises. In the past have enjoyed the Line very much. We don't know if this is a new method with all the princess cruises. We were not keen on their account methods. e.g. We ordered drinks but never got a receipt nor were we asked to sign for our purchases" our friends had two wrong entries - sales in the shop - which were not theirs. If you didn't print yourself a bill everyday and kept a tally you had no idea if the purchases were correct or not. I liked the old way where the card was swiped!!!!! Maybe somebody can enlightened me. Otherwise we enjoyed the cruise, food good, staff helpful and friendly. I have read that the Dawn is being taken over by P&O. After being refurbished. The Princess Line are obviously having new ships built. Thanks to the Princess for a good holiday.

It was a seven night cruise from Sydney to Tasmania return.

Dawn Princess Cruise Review by bluerinselady

Otherwise we enjoyed the cruise, food good, staff helpful and friendly.

Thanks to the Princess for a good holiday.
bluerinselady’s Full Rating Summary