3. Norwegian Escape
this trip was just long enough to have a great time, fun, shopping, theater shows, food was great everywhere I went, bingo, trivia, karaoke, slides, rope swings, parties, swimming, hot tubs, the movies, library, buffet, not too hot or cold most of the time, I mean everything. The entire voyage was almost seamless even boarding and disembarking were easy. I so wish like some others block off the non usable side of the buffet to save us a lot of walking by us seniors along with using a closer gangplank- once again save us some steps and the painful blisters and the bloody shoes on board a very long ship. I live in Florida and this was my 45th trip or so therefore know the ropes- sunscreen, temperatures, foot care, do not over indulge in anything, make sure you have a watch that gives great ships time so you not have to rush. My cabin was aft and high so quick access to coffee and snack was a dream but the water takes a bit of time to get. warm. Look, if you run out of things to do on the Escape- It is your own fault! service overall was a piece of cake, smiles all around.

As a single I appreciate the extra effort made for us by the staff.

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by chp1945

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside Stateroom

Look, if you run out of things to do on the Escape- It is your own fault!

service overall was a piece of cake, smiles all around.
chp1945’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 13647
this was under the buffet perfectly situated and carefully chosen, because not one time in 35 years plus of travel land or sea on 8 different cruise lines have I been even offered an upgrade to Anything!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins