3. Celebrity Infinity
My main reason for choosing this cruise was the itinerary and I decided to do it on Celebrity Infinity as I had sailed on Celebrity before and for them to be reasonable good value for money. Unfortunately this was not the case this time round. In fact I am not sure about cruising anymore. Infinity is an old ship and to say it has seen better days would be understating it. The whole ship although clean in appearance is very shabby. The choice in the buffet dining room was virtually the same every day. Maybe its because I am English but I expected that if a roast dinner was on offer for example roast pork or beef with gravy that next to or at least very close by you would find some sort of potatoes and maybe a little veg, but sadly this wasn't the case. If there was potatoes to be found it was always at the complete opposite end of the dining room and it was like a game of hide and seek to find the vegetables very very poor in my opinion. The main dining room although food was adequate that was all everything from steak to chicken to fish all seemed to taste the same a little like airline food. Also it was extremely dull and dingy possible so you couldnt see what it was you were eating. The Cellar masters that was supposed to be a wine bar had a list of 17 red wines of which 8 were not available and of the remainder more than half were not available on premium drinks package. The itinerary although looked exciting the ports of call were very poor. Any port information that the ship had basically said there was nothing to do unless you booked there excursions, which in several ports was an out and out lie to make you pay exorbitant prices for trip. Having said all that the staff were amazing very friendly and courteous and always seemed to be happy although I cant imagine how working for Celebrity. This is my 3rd cruise with Celebrity and very much doubt I will be rushing to book with them again.

Infinity has had its day

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by jackiebeat