3. Norwegian Dawn
My wife and I love this itinerary as you stop at 4 ports on the 7 days. This is our 3rd time doing it and looking forward to it again real soon. The food was GREAT in both the restaurant and the buffet, and the Reuben is to die for in O'Sheenhan's sports bar. The NCL drink package is FANTASTIC and if anyone selects another package you are wrong it is perfect for everyone. Gio the ships activities director and his staff were great. Our waiter Ramoncito Perez in the Venetian restaurant was AWESOME and we really ENJOYED our dinner each night with him and our friends with us. The cabin stewards were great and our steward was FANTASTIC as my wife was having an issue with her spine and he he did everything he could to make her feel better. The only disappointment was that they still have the same shows that they have had for a while, but they are good for someone who has not been on a NCL cruise. This time I was able to get our reservation in for Maya Chan Resort in Costa Maya.. It is the best and if you are going on this itinerary you need to end your cruise at this resort. Just do a search on Maya Chan Resort. I met a couple that was on their third visit to the resort. Their food and drink are awesome and make sure you ask Mark about his special Vanilla Bean Tequila.

Missed NCL's Harvest Caye, but really ENJOYED Costa Maya

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by itismebob

itismebob’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 9597
It was great. Only issue was is that they didn't give to much room and the right side of the cabin.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins