3. Celebrity Reflection
We enjoyed most aspects of the cruise. Great room and our room steward, Juan, was terrific. The classic drink package, which was included, was more than adequate. I first thought I would have to upgrade but that was not necessary. The entertainment was a little limited. One group we enjoyed was Blind Vinyl. The food was very good but not spectacular.. I enjoyed that escargot was on the appetizer menu every night. Thursday was lobster night. most food was properly cooked except the beef. It was either too tough or not cooked as ordered. The ports of call are one's we have visited before but St Maarten is one of our favorites. We did not do any excursions, just went on our own. All the bartenders are very good. Most of them knew are names after day three. The casino bartender, Tayfun, was a wizard. He handled the entire during a NFL playoff game and did not miss a beat. This was our first Celebrity and I am booking another today.

Great service, spacious room

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Trotter13

Trotter13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Family Verandah
Cabin FV 3137
Spacious with a good sized bathroom. You could drop the soap in the shower and pick it up
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins