3. Regal Princess
We received a good promotional price for the cruise about 6 months prior. To we took advantage of it since I wanted to go cruising on the biggest ship on the Princess Cruise line. Ship was ok and laid out well. Yet I still like the smaller ships like the Emerald and the Caribbean Princess. The ship just seem so big especially when your used to being on smaller ships. Enjoyed a special wine tasting dinner at Sabitini's Restaurant which we met some new friends that where from our state. Many shore excursions available to go to and do but many days we just stayed and enjoyed the various activities on board. This ship is better accommodating with lounge chairs to sunbathe or watch the big movie screen on the 16th deck. Food was good and plentiful as either your choice of buffet or anytime dinning for dinner meal. Was a good cruise yet I liked the smaller ships better.

Western Caribbean

keiffer81’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE C216
Good and clean. Cabin steward Lillia was the best attentive and always busy cleaning and tiding up room.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins