3. Carnival Vista
As travel agent, always interested in personal experience to better sell the product. From almost 40 cruises taken, I consider this cruise the BEST! The itinerary, the activities on the ship, the eating and drinking venues! My only regret was not having enough time to try more dining options and more activities! Closed down the Havana Club every night, loved the IMAX, acquired a taste for martinis at the Alchemy Bar!!! Steakhouse dining was the BEST! Buy's hamburgers were amazing! Skyride was awesome! I really liked the idea of having different breakfast options without having to fight the crowds in the Lido Deck. The Havana Club was VERY cool!I was disappointed with the clam chowder, but the main dining room food was good. I was not able to try the conk fritters. I was disappointed with the cake and brownies in the Bake Shop, but I waited for the freshly-baked chocolate cookies every afternoon. I would sail again and not go ashore where I've visited previously so I can enjoy the ship! LOVED IT!

BEST Cruise I've ever taken!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Lucy See

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Havana Interior
Lucy See’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Havana Interior
Cabin HA
GREAT! Loved the exclusivity! I wish I could have spent the extra money for the balcony. Cabin service also great!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins