3. Queen of the Mississippi
My 4th cruise with American, first on the Mississippi. I've traveled with them 4 times because I can rely on excellent staff service, experts on the locale and an incredible way to relax and leave the noisome world behind for a while. This trip we had some bad fog that cost half a day in Vicksburg and the staff, all inclusive, did an exceptional job in dealing with the events and passengers' disappointment. The entertainment was terrific and I look forward to my next voyage. We started in New Orleans with a visit to the WWII Museum and it was a great way to begin. The Vicksburg Battlefield tour was excellent but wish we had more time there. The historic plantation tours were very good and provided a glimpse at what life was like for slave as well as master. The history component was my favorite, especially the presentations about the Mississippi and its role in history.

Another terrific cruise