3. Norwegian Getaway
This was our first cruise and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The crew members were absolutely amazing! Very friendly and entertaining! The parties at spice H2O were a blast! The cruise director and his team were extremely energetic and really get the crowd going! We went to the sail away party, glow party and the farewell party but there is something going on every night! Party under the stars!!!! I really couldn't have asked for a better bang for my buck! Always something going on on board. Highly recommend going to the illusionarium, burn the floor, commedy shows and celebrity dance off (you will laugh your butt off!). For excursions I highly recommend the dolphin swim and snorkel (ITS IS WORTH THE EXTRA $$ to snorkel!!!!) at Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan, Mayan Ruins Delux in Costa Maya (Roberto was AWESOME!) and the Stingray encounter and snorkel at Stingray Beach in Cozumel. If I had to chose one flaw I would have to say the upselling at the salon. I paid for a massage and it was amazing but after spending $180 on a massage they were trying to sell me $200+ in products. She didn't really pressure me to purchase anything but it was a bit annoying that I went to relax and was getting a sales pitch. The seminars were also a bit annoying. We went to a couple and thought it was informative but after it was just another sales pitch to spend a crazy amount of money. I went on the cruise to relax and have fun not to get sales pitches so I decided to stay away from the seminars. All in all I would definitely sail Norwegian again! Get a balcony room if you can! Its a nice place to getaway if you are getting overwhelmed with other passengers. The view is absolutely amazing! We sat on the balcony as we arrived to port and as we left. I don't think I would cruise again if I couldn't have a balcony room! The room in general was very clean and had enough space for us three girls to unpack our clothes and toiletries. Putu was our room steward and he was a great guy! Super friendly and always willing to get us extra towels and answer any questions we had! Embarkation and disembarkation was very smooth! We were told it could be a nightmare but it was so smooth! Same goes for getting on and off at the ports. We never had to wait in a long line to get on and off the ship at port. Writing this review makes me wish I was still cruising! Until next time Norwegian!

Absolutely amazing!

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 11274
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
    Our tour guide Roberto was awesome! He gave us so much information! Very friendly and easy to get a long with! The ruins were awesome. So much cultural information. Great experience!
    View All 340 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews
  • Stingray Swim
    Stingray beach was amazing! The staff was very friendly. The encounter was so much fun and then the snorkel experience was so cool! So many giant stingrays! So much information. Pictures were very affordable. We were also able to get a picture holding the blue macaws they had! The hermit crab race was pretty fun too!! Highly recommend!!
    View All 41 Stingray Swim Reviews
  • Miami
    We didn't stay in Miami just got on the boat!
    View All 2,382 Miami Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Miami Cruise Port Review
  • Swimming with Dolphins
    I highly recommend the dolphin swim and snorkel (ITS IS WORTH THE EXTRA $$ to snorkel!!!!) at Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan! The pictures were very affordable and at one point you are able to take your own pictures so bring a waterproof camera or phone case! The staff and trainers were all very friendly! We were paired with a goup of about 6 people and each of us got our own time to do a photo with our small group and get a dolphin kiss! Our dolphin was Maury and trainer Tony and they were a great pair! I would pay the money to do this all over again!!!
    View All 43 Swimming with Dolphins Reviews