3. Carnival Sunshine
I chose this cruise as part of the Greater Federation of Women's Clubs - Florida had selected the cruise. The cruise was "OK" - this was my fifth cruise on Carnival Cruise Lines and the other ones were superior particularly regarding entertainment and meals. Entertainment was sorely lacking on this cruise - no big show in a theater. Fairly good comedy in one of the lounges and some decent musicians and singers in other lounges. I particularly disliked the set-up for Anytime Dining. One had to go to one deck to register each night and then sit and wait for in a designated area for a table. This two step process may have been more efficient for Carnival, but it took away from any perceived advantage of Anytime Dining. If I were to choose another Carnival cruise I would find out first if they are using this new form of Anytime Dining setup and if so, would opt for a set dining time.

This was just an "OK" cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Floridamanatee

Floridamanatee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6D
The cabin was very spacious and comfortable..
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins