3. Norwegian Star
We joined the ship in Hong Kong for a 21 night cruise. The itinerary was NOT what we had hoped for due to the azipod problems which was very disappointing. I am basing this review on the ship itself as that was very positive and we had a wonderful time onboard which given all the sea days was just as well ! The entertainment was great we went to just about all the shows and I have to say the Production Cast was the best I have seen. The visiting entertainers were varied and VERY good. Dining in the free and specialty restaurants was excellent food and service. The bars and public areas all good The crew were excellent great friendly service and they smiled and carried on which wasn't always easy among some disappointed passengers . I would happily travel with NCL again that was our 3rd cruise with them and I am hoping that Australia will love them as much as we do so we can see the Jewel and any other NCL ships visit us annually.

Not what we planned but a great holiday

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by tinselgirl

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Dining in the free and specialty restaurants was excellent food and service.

The bars and public areas all good

tinselgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9606
The cabin was in a great central location was just fine for what we needed.
There was slightly less storage than we have had in cabins before but we managed to put everything away much needed on longer cruises and the suitcases store nicely under the bed .
Please note that it is directly above tender boats so on tender days its quite noisy when they start lowering boats quite early !
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins