Sirena Cruise Review

Sirena Cruise Review by pklaguna

• Sail Date: Jan 2017
  • Destination: the South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse Suite

We left LA on January 4th. I was somewhat concerned about the Sirena as many reviews were not very positive in one way or another. The ship was beautifully appointed, as was our Penthouse room. Granted smaller than the PH3 on the Marina. I packed a different outfit for the 21 days including purses, shoes and jewelry. We actually had two empty drawers once we were unpacked. Shower over bath tub: I don't take a bath typically on a cruise and appreciated the larger shower.

We ate in every venue. 8 specialty restaurants and room service from Red Ginger. We managed to snag a window seat for two during or meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Grand Dining Room. We enjoyed Jacque's Bistro on Sea Days....loved the Salad Nicoise. We upgraded our drink package...which allowed us to pair wines and champs with our meals.

Service outstanding..... in every venue. Our Butler Ashok was the best in all our voyages. Attention to detail...Elegant, thoughtful and well spoken. We ate most Breakfasts in our room. Always served on time and delivered with a smile by Ashok.

I became very ill on the ship. The medical service was excellent and my Ship Dr.... arranged for me to see the neurologist in Honolulu. Ashok was aware of my issue and again very thoughtful to be sure that I had everything I needed. Caroline and Christian who assisted Ashok were all very detail oriented. Caroline always a smile and good wishes.

Enrichment, I started with Bridge as a beginner. On the third day I was too ill to continue...but much to my surprise the ship offered art classes. I have enjoyed the Art Classes on every Marina voyage. My husband joined me as well. We did enjoy 5 excursions. Value based.

We booked a back to back on the Marina in the summer. We love Oceania

pklaguna's Full Rating Summary

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH3 8000

Excellent

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Moorea

Did not take a tour. We rented a car and drove the island

"Le Truck" Island Tour

Felt it was about selling items to people on the Le Truck

View All 30 "Le Truck" Island Tour Reviews
Volcano National Park & Hilo Waterfall Tour

Excellent and informative

View All 134 Volcano National Park & Hilo Waterfall Tour Reviews
Maui

We rented a car and drove upcountry to the only Vineyard in Hawaii. We own a Vineyard in Oregon. Also visited Mama's fish house.

Hanalei Valley

Very informative.

View All 4 Hanalei Valley Reviews
Los Angeles

We live in Laguna Beach and our driver drove us to the port

pklaguna