CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2017
Cabin: Balcony

1. Price!

2.. The food was very good indeed and I am fussy(!) I do not eat pork products and I was supplied each night with the menu for the following day to choose and some dishes were certainly made specially. The vaiety was very good. I did ask on 2 occassions for kedgeree and although they said its not normal in Britannia dining room to have specially made dishes they did it and it was great ...

Cunard is of course dressier than most cruise lines. I had bought a tux specially and in a 11 day cruise there were three formal nights and I found that i enjoyed them more as went along. If you really dont like dressing up you may wish to choose another cruise line.- having been on NCL Carnival and Princess we will certainly use Cunard again at the right price. It is certainly true that having to wear a jacket on informal nights does mean that Cunard informal is on a par with formal nights on some other cruises.

Balcony

Cabin BB

We were allocated a disabled room because my wife uses a mobility scooter . The cabin was larger than expected with a good sized balcony and shower room It was indeed spacious which for a balcony cabin I hardly expected. Our steward was good and helpful without being obtrusive.

6 Helpful Votes