3. Caribbean Princess
Embarking went very smooth. We got right into our room and meet Rolando. He did a great job. The ships layout is not the best. A lot of floors do not go all the way around. There was a lot of vibration as we sailed, almost like a shaft was bent. The food aboard was just okay. General dining was the same as in the buffet. Never had that before. I think the cruise lines want you to spend extra money to get food that we use to get in the dining room.Our entertainment was very good. We also had a group of 550-650 people with a rock and roll group that took over areas of the ship for there own use and closed off to the rest of cruiser. I think Princess should have told the rest of us there was such a large group. I'm not sure we will do another Princess.

8 day cruise to the ABC's

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by drunkwithcruising

drunkwithcruising’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 R719
It was an average room with a smaller deck
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins