Pacific Aria Cruise Review

Pleasantly Surprised

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by beverley66

• Sail Date: Jan 2017
  • Destination: the South Pacific

I booked this cruise for my elderly mum, my sister and her grown up family and myself and my 18 year old daughter. This is my 5th cruise.

I was very apprehensive about this cruise ship. I had read some scathing reviews but I was determined to go with a positive attitude.

I loved this ship from the moment I hopped on board. At times I thought is this the same ship that I had read about.

We had a balcony room which was very spacious and clean. The balcony was large as well with a sunbed and 2 chairs and a small table.There was a step in shower/bath/spa which did not bother me at all. My mum being 82 didn't seem to mind in too much either as there was plenty of hand rails to hold onto.

After boarding we went exploring and wow, the best Lido/pool deck ever. So modern and fresh and so different from any other cruise ship I had been on. Loved it so much that I spent most of the cruise sitting in the comfortable lounges in the shade and on the sunbeds. Great atmosphere and pleasant music playing all day.

All the lounges where beautiful refurbished. Loved the interior so much. So many different place to relax and sit in. I could not fault the Waterfront Dining, Angelos and Dragon Lady. All these restaurants offered first class food and service. The staff could not do enough to help. My mother required all her food to be pureed and that was not too much trouble for the kitchen. She was treated like royalty. Just a tip make sure you book your nights at the reception on Level 8 so you don't miss out.

I could go on about this ship but I would rate this as one of my favourite ships. I have been on the larger ships like Royal Carribean Voyager of the Seas but I like the intimacy of this smaller ship. You really got to know the cruise entertainment staff and we loved the cruise long trivia. The shows were great productions. Just everything about the ship I enjoyed.

We had a total of 5 ports. We never had a problem with disembarkation with no long waiting times.

My 18 year old daughter really enjoyed this cruise as well and I would definitely book to go again on the Aria.

beverley66's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony 9210

Great size cabin. Plenty of room for storage.

Very clean and well kept by housekeeping.

beverley66