Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review
1,827 Reviews

It was just about as good as it gets.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Pocoloco

• Sail Date: Jan 2017
  • Destination: the Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 12

We chose this cruise because I wanted to go to India and my husband did not. With this cruise I got to see some of India, but he got to eat and sleep on the ship. Many of the ports were very similar with nothing outstanding to see.

The one excursion we took through the ship was in Phuket - Phang Nga Bay. The day was rainy. I thought if the weather was too bad Celebrity would cancel the excursion. Since they didn't cancel it, I thought it would be safe to go. I was sadly mistaken. The stilt island we visited was very slick. Walking up and down the very steep gang planks was also dangerous. But that was nothing compared to being on the water in the pouring rain! The driver's of the boats could NOT see where they were going. One of the boats got stuck on a sand bar. The boats themselves were uncomfortable and dangerous because the wooden bench seats were not secured. That said, the buffet lunch was better than I expected. However, I would not recommend this tour.

That was the bad part of the cruise, but everything else was good or great. Our cabin was wonderful. The meals were mostly very good with serving sizes plentiful. The entertainment was great, in fact, better than most cruise ships. Embarkation and debarkation went smoothly and quickly. My husband and friends loved the guest lecturer from Hollins College. Service was friendly and fast.

Pocoloco's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom 12
Cabin 12 2031

We were in a handicap room. It was the largest inside room I've ever had. We loved it!

We saw just about everything there was to see and were never rushed. We didn't take time for lunch, but just had a quick snack in the park.

View All undefined undefined Reviews

Our guide made sure we saw everything I had said I wanted to see. He was fantastic!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Mumbai (Bombay)

We saw the lunch people delivering lunch, we rode a train, we saw all the major sights.

Pocoloco