3. Emerald Princess
I have just completed back to back cruises on the emerald princess which by far were the best cruises we have done .they were cruise 16 and 17 for us so we are not newbies to cruising and have sampled many different cruise lines and ships.Ithink the thing that pleased us the most about emerald was its layout. The size of the ship is perfect for the amount of passengers without the long lines we experienced on another similar sized ship with good sized venues and a good variety of functions and shows put on by a happy cruise staff . Exelent shows from mercury rising and Nathan foley were a highlight of our cruise and were of a very high standard.quizes were as popular as ever and very well run however my one niggle is many people are now doing back to back cruises nowadays and many of the quizes were repeated the following cruise ,this they needed to fix ,let's face it plenty of questions on google. Food surprised me for flavour more than its variety,I was delighted that the quality and taste and even the common soup was packed with flavour and was served by a young lady that stepped up the bar in service and friendly attention that made dinner a pleasure,having said this I also have to compliment the exelent bar staff in particular the wheelhouse bar and explorer lounge . I think Relaxed was my main feeling about these two cruises nothing went wrong or annoyed me and this made our experience the best ,unfortunately it also made us have a few more lie ins on mornings and afternoon up in skywalkers were almost too relaxing. We certainly would love to enjoy this lovely ship again next year .

Back to back on the emerald princess

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Exhaustedtwo

We certainly would love to enjoy this lovely ship again next year .
Exhaustedtwo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF B740
Larger than expected for an interior cabin ,well laid out comfortable bed but pillows too soft ,my only complaint
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins