Carnival Miracle Cruise Review

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by rooandjake

• Sail Date: Jan 2017
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite

This may be the last time to see my BROTHER. That was the main reason for my wife & I to go. We were looking forward to be in THE GRAND SUITE .Little did we know that we where going to have a room with major things so wrong and during the cruise we missed two ports and two excursions and we were stuck on the ship for two extra days. My wife and I decided to fill up the whirlpool tub in our room. As we started to enjoy our experience, I noticed that there was something brown starting to float around, and kept getting worse and worse, we also got our body parts sucked up in the suction vent that we noticed was broke. The water looked like sewage, and also smelled like sewage, we were both grossed out, also started not to feel well afterwards, they tried to fix to it but never did the rest of the cruise we had to warm up bottled water and use that for our shower. Our steward was a very nice person and helped us out all cruise long .the TV was just hanging there and the ice box door would not close. room service was very good. We had also noticed that when meals were ready for everyone in the chow lines, rarely did we see anyone use the hand sanitizer at all, kind of made us a little uneasy eating. They should watch and make sure everyone washes their hands.

rooandjake's Full Rating Summary

Grand Suite
Cabin GS 6180

Not satisfied missed out on alot of enjoyment.

Honolulu

walked around went to hilo hattie they moved to a big mall very different to large of a mall

Kauai

we missed our excursion for Wailua River & Fern Grotto

Hilo

missed another excursion stayed in kona instead missed Hilo City & Akaka Falls excursion

rooandjake