3. Carnival Miracle
A friend asked my to go with her and 2 other ladies. I'd been on 6 other Carnival cruises prior to this one and have been on other cruise lines after those 6. I was really disappointed. One of the things that really bothered me was that hand sanitizing was not mandatory for dining areas. On other lines, it is. The enteretainment was compareable to a high school production. There weren't even any set design just a handful of metal props they moved around. The cruise director wasn't very engaging. The crew had just returned from a 15 day Hawaiian cruise and were either too tired or just not interested in providing great service. 2 tenders for over 2000 guests. We were at least one hour late leaving port because of it. Stood in like for over half an hour to get on the tender and there were a sea of people behind us. I don't even want to elaborate on any details because it just makes me too depressed.

Where have all the perks and customer service gone?

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by BudapestLady

BudapestLady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 5262
Below standard. Mattresses were old and not very comfortable. Bathroom super small. There was plenty of storage though. Bring your own hangers - there aren't enough to go around.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins