3. Carnival Paradise
I was wondering if anyone has recipes of the Chateaubriand and the pizza from Pirate Pizza? Sooooo delicious!!!!! I thought the food was ok, but the Chateaubriand and the pizza was awesome. They have really cut back on the food options. I think the choices were slim pickins. The beds were very comfortable. The "Fun" staff was great. I wish there was more to do on this ship. The smoking in the casino and bar was horrible. Need more ventilation. I feel like they nickle and dime you. Everything cost $$$ Nothing is free anymore. Not even the steak. The employees are great. very friendly. They try their best. Not enough bathrooms. You have to search for them. We did have a good time. I kinda wish i was on a boat for the Superbowl. That would be fun. Oh, one last thing...Who would put a putt putt course on the top level of a ship! Very windy. I kept losing! ;)

Recipes