3. Celebrity Reflection
We had very poor service on this ship. The staff at the buffet was rude. They tried to give me an omelet with out a plate. When I asked for a plate, I was told to get one at the end of the line. The line was long, like every other place on this ship. When my wife complained, the manager Dariusz was almost laughing. He had a big smile on his face. Not sailing on Celebrity again. To get a bottle of water you have to stand in line at the bar. This is the water bottle policy.The bartenders serve customers, first come, first serve.So you have to wait for drinks to be made for all the customers before you, to get your bottle of water. When we complained at customer relations, we were told the bartenders are trained this way. When I got the omelet, it was small and dry. Not worth waiting for. The prime rib was dry and chewy from the carvery station. The pork chop was overdone.

Celebrity Reflection Poor Service