3. Harmony of the Seas
I was very fortunate to cruise with my friend in the Royal Suite-#1744 the past week on Harmony of the Seas!!! We had an awesome time-Honestly on the plane ride home I was trying to think of something negative I could say about this cruise but there isn't anything I could possibly think of negative to say- The crew and staff all over the ship were nothing but professional and accomodating- The food was anazing-We went to-150 Central Park, Chops, Wonderland Sabor, the Japanese restaurant, and Jaimies-food was awesome everywhere we went= Excursions-Labedee was awesome-I had no idea it was that beautiful-We had a cabana and just floated on floats in the little cove all day-So relaxing! Jamaica-we did the island tour and beach break-The tour of Jamaica was good and interesting as the guide explained the history and culture of the island-It was hard to see all the poverty though-It made me feel guilty! I did take pics of Mick Jaggers house and was offered brownies of course:) Finally Chichen Itza! I had been there before but not with a guide-It was jaw dropping! So thankful we were able to see it again- The Royal Suite-1744-just amazing-It was a loft with a wrap around balcony-We had 4 adults and plenty of room! The perks that come with the room made it even better! Just amazing Our Genie, Alexandra, booked all shows and dining for us-She met us at every venue to make sure we got there and seated usI could not believe though a few passengers we encountered who seemed to complain about everything-You're on a cruise-Let IT GO and just be thankful!!!!

The Best of the Best!