3. Seven Seas Explorer
The ship is very luxurious. However, it has many serious design and execution flaws. The upper deck in the theatre has very poor sight lines to the stage. The floor does not have enough fall. The seating on the lower deck between the aisles is too narrow to allow access to guests or waiters. For a muster station, it is dangerous. If you are on the aisle, it is fine, in the middle, it is inaccessible. There are two wide poles that block access and viewing. Two shows we never were served. One night we were served an extra drink by mistake. The waiter later discovered her error, recovered the drink, and reserved the drink to another guest several rows in front of us. The bathroom near the theatre had three urinals in a L shaped pattern. Only two can be used at any time. The wall paper around the door and tv cabinet was curling. The screw on the bathroom door was stripped. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had. My wife was unable to eat her swordfish. Our friends pork chop was raw. Lobster bisque, a favorite, was more like lobster consumme. Tomato sauce came from Chef Boy Ardee can. BarBQue was outstanding. My potato is still missing in action. Shore excursions were fair to poor. Avoid the train ride and the glass blowing at all costs. The cliff diving was ok. Wifi was slow and hard to connect up. I did expect better on a new, 6 star ship. Show band and singers were top-notch. Two headliners were poor, two others what you expect on a cruise on the most luxurious ship ever built. rslebmo

Inconsistent

Seven Seas Explorer Cruise Review by rslebmo

rslebmo
rslebmo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Explorer price drops

Concierge Suite
Cabin E 721
Room was very confortable. Steward was wonderful. Huge deck, two chairs, chaise lounge, table, with room to spare. Did not need pool area very often.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins