3. Harmony of the Seas
We choose this cruise to celebrate my 70th birthday, I had booked 4 cabins. First disappointment our itinerary was changed due to rough seas, we were disappointed but understood. Next upset is they charge for things that were never charged on our past cruises with Royal Caribbean. Room service breakfast a charge if you wanted an egg, Johnny Rockets charged for lunch and dinner, couldn't find a decent hamburger on the boat that was" free", hamburgers were precooked and left steaming in a bowl of water. Lobster in dinning room a real let down tasted like it was held a long time. Last night of our cruise an employee phoned the cabin and asked how our cruise was, I let her know of our upsets she offered a small ship board credit, I said okay, but not even five minutes later another employee phoned back and took it away, Wow!

Not what we expected!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by compayre

compayre’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

It was a nice size cabin, with a sofa that served as a single bed, this was good as my granddaughter spent a night with us. T.V. was a nice size, the balcony was adequate and private. Wish they had a small clothes line in the shower area to hang hand washed items.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans