3. Norwegian Star
1. They changed the itinerary twice due to mechanical problems, which caused us to lose money on hotels. Thailand, which was the highlight of the cruise, was cancelled. 2. Prior to leaving we called about visas and both Norwegian and Visa Central employees and websites provided wrong information. The employees on the cruise did not want to take responsibility for misinformation. 3. Poor quality food. Tasteless. If you'd like to lose weight you should go on this cruise. 4. There should have been more activities. I was a bit bored on sea days. 5. This was my first cruise and I was very disappointed by the experience, especially with the visa issues. It was in very poor taste for them to not take responsibility for what was written not their website. Their employees are poorly trained and don't really seem to know much about what they are selling. The highlights of the trip were the shore excursions, which we booked privately. Many passengers complained about the excursions provided by Norwegian. I will never travel with Norwegian again.

Will not do it again

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by guismilee

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside

4. There should have been more activities. I was a bit bored on sea days.

I will never travel with Norwegian again.
guismilee’s Full Rating Summary