3. Le Soleal
My wife and I were facing such a cruise for the 1st time. Good friends of ours told us to join them, I was not ready to do it because I was reserving this kind of experiences for my 80's... Well, even if we had explored the program before departing, the surprise went far beyond expectations: we personally loved the "small yacht" principle and the expeditions side surrounded by top quality in all its aspects: registration process, boarding, logistic, high maintenance of equipment/material, organization and variety of expeditions, lodging, service, personnel, restaurants and food, etc. Last but not least we greatly appreciated that 'nature' linked with 'culture' with the level of specialists who accompanied us, and with who we shared their so interesting professional experiences. Yes we are planning to go again, with other friends why not? since they are all paying interest to all what we are telling them.

An unforgettable experience

Le Soleal Cruise Review by Maurice Wiener

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
Maurice Wiener’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ponant Le Soleal price drops

It was perfect, 20m2 could have been provided a little more space. We also faced some bad smell from time to time coming from the air conditioning systems