3. Harmony of the Seas
Harmony embodied everything I enjoyed from Freedom/Quantum/Oasis class ships..all in one..could I choose my favourite things from those classes..well..they´re all on Harmony. Embarkation was great, i´d printed off my setsail pass, which also operates as your card until your room is ready, i think i was only in the waiting areaa 20 mins after i´d "checked-in" again at the port. The public areas were very beautiful, from the Boardwalk to the peaceful setting of Central Park, i could choose if i want to see lots of people, or just sit quietly...the Solarium in the evening was also a relaxing place to be..though not once on the ship did i ever feel crowded. My Time dining worked a treaat, we were only 2 and turned up without reservations, i think the most we had to wait for a table was 10 minutes, and the staff there at Silk did everything to make sure our experience was amazing. There was only a few negatives that bothered me a bit, the first being Café Promenade and Windjammer, i´ve always enjoyed these on previous ships, but on Harmony the food was just .....boring...not bad...just boring and repetitive....not a great deal of taste..and a bit reminiscent of school canteens. Park Café was a great alternative. Secondly, the thing that bothered me was the attitude of some of the staff, for example, because we had booked a boardwalk balcony suite, we got a complimentary meal at Johnny Rockets, we thought this was nice, seems the staff don´t think so....we were begrudgingly served and told all the things on the menu that we could NOT order...the meal and bill came and we were told " just so you know...this free meal does not include service or tips if you can leave something"...who would leave tips after such awful service? I didn´t like being made to feel guilty for having something RC had given me, i never returned there. Thirdly, at Park Café, the manager there really shouldn´t be above deck, a very rude man who can not speak to people....we sat down at a table surrounded by dirty dishes on the table, and on the floor from other passengers..i understand the crew are working like crazy, so i didn´t care about a few dishes here and there...the manager certainly did though, as i was trying to eat my sandwich, he rushed over and arked at me that i can not put dishes on the floor...i tried to explain with a mouthful of food, that the dishes were not mine, and were on the floor when i arrived..he didn´t care..he just carried on barking at me to pick up the dirty dishes from the floor..so it ws lovely, trying to eat, blamed for something i hadn´t done, and having to clear other passengers dirty dishes from the floor....not a great impression to be honest. On a good note, self disembarkation was amazing, doors opened 06:35 am, we were through customs and waiting for an Uber at 06:55 am. All in all, I enjoyed the cruise, would I go on Harmony again, hmmmm only if some of the crew are trained in how to speak to passengers..I always try to be nice to everybody, but some of the rudeness really made me seethe inside.

Beautiful ship and really well organised

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by britinsweden