3. Carnival Breeze
Having been on a dozen Carnival cruises I was pleasantly surprised that our family of 8 ranging in age from 10 - 67 had as good a time as we did. Everything just came together - the service onboard and the weather at our three stops were excellent. You can feel the difference over the years as Carnival tries to take away some of the reasons for cruising, from the attempt to go to 1 a day cleanings (if you fill out the form correctly and request 2 a days, you will get it no problem), to having to ask for towels for our excursion days, to 1 free drink for past guests etc. Every Carnival employee would smile and exchange greetings. I found the entertainment better than in the past and certainly the comedians were - I only go to the PG shows - I was never a fan of the George Lopez thing they had going. As I have learned from past experience about food onboard, I do not eat on the Lido deck but stay in the main dining room where we were always happy with our meals. Lunch I usually got from room service and I once again I tried Guy 's burgers but found it all too greasy to eat. We had no problems getting on or off the ship. As a smoker I followed the rules and stayed on deck 11, but a couple of times I had to sit in the casino when it was too windy to go out. There are a few tables for smokers which helps, unlike Magic where you have to stand at half the bar. I wish there was a cigar bar like Triumph had. My husband got a few comp drinks that actually cost .19 each for the tax.. Funny. All in all it was a wonderful week and would do it again in a heartbeat. I do wish that Carnival would change up the itineraries out of Galveston and get something new.

Surprised

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by baygirl2222

We had no problems getting on or off the ship.

baygirl2222’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2317
love the cove. happy with the quiet location
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins