Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Pollythedog

• Sail Date: Jan 2017
  • Destination: the Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class Balcony

We went with our son and daughterinlaw who have been on 5 other Celebrity cruises and this was our second one

My wife had an aacident 2 days before we were due to sail, which ment she was in a wheel chair on the cruise.

This was not a problem any on off the ship, All staff went out off their way to assist, without having to ask. When we were either getting on of the ship, staff always insisted they push the wheelchair.

We could have not asked for anything more

We dined at table 159 every night the waiters were fantastic, using the wheel chair didn't cause a problem. They were so good to us helping my wife to get out / in the wheelchair and placing the chair in a safe place. Their recommendations of the meals was excellent choice

Staff in the ladies toilets were excellent helping my wife in the toilets, there was only one problem that if a member of staff was not present then I had to push my wife into the toilet (not very nice for me pushing my wife into the ladies toilet)

Please consider making disabled only toilets available throughout all your ships

This was our second cruise and once again the ship was spotless never any rubbish could. Been anywhere, not even a spot of dust or any finger prints could be seen. Staff were always about their cleaning duties.

Safety drills were taking place when we were in Port

Generally speaking what fantastic company Celebrity Cruises are to keep such a high standard on the 2ships We have been on, look forward to our next cruisein 2018

Pollythedog's Full Rating Summary

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A1 7128

Once again cabin staff were excellent always willing to help with the wheelchair

Room service was second to none the Queen would have been pleased with the standard

Pollythedog