3. Oasis of the Seas
We went with friends to get away from snow up north. We had a great time. Best vacation in a long time. Going first class in a Suite made the trip so very nice with all the extra things included. I can't say enough good things about the cruise line. Went on a smaller ship (Brilliance of the Seas) last year, and that was also very good.The extra money we spent for a suite was very much worth it. We are now spoiled, would not go any other way. However, we did not not spend a lot of time in the cabin except to sleep, so any cabin would have been ok, but being much older as I am, I really appreciated all the extra services that came with the suite. We are getting married soon, so we spent time on shore shopping for our wedding rings, which we found in St. Thomas. This Cruise line was terrific in every way. We complained about our meal the first night..(coffee never came on time) and wow! did they every make up for it the next night. Terrific service...Had so much fun!

Winter get away