3. Carnival Breeze
We chose the Breeze because of its newness and itinerary. I've been on many cruises but was interested in seeing Montego Bay. Upon filling out info online......we were asked to choose a time for embarkation. We chose 11:00-11:30, to only be put in line with all other cruisers. Disembarkation was smooth. The Breeze is meticulous, our cabin steward Christine was the best. Our waiters in the Blush Dining Room Andres and Elvin were great, but the food was lacking flavour, especially the desserts. We enjoyed the entertainment and activities were on point, although the numbers were not on my side at Bingo. We participated in the Scavenger Hunt. Fun! Fun! We did not travel with children but noticed they were having a great time. After many cruises I finally came out of my comfort zone and did the Stingray excursion in Grand Cayman Islands. Without a doubt, the highlight of the cruise. We booked the excursion thru Carnival and the name of the company we went with is Sea Elements (Derek and Mandy). Highly recommended! They both made me feel relaxed to finally get in the water, pet the Rays, and even a photo with one on my shoulder! Unforgettable! Yes, love to cruise and will be back.

Cruisin 2017

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by AllPacked519

We did not travel with children but noticed they were having a great time.

Yes, love to cruise and will be back.
AllPacked519’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 6264
Our cabin steward Christine went above and beyond...thank u Christine!
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins