3. Carnival Ecstasy
This ship was delayed in Freeport coming out of dry dock due to storms. It is a long story but it was a mess! We were to leave Charleston, SC at 4pm, It was about 10 pm or a little later that we departed the dock. I actually purchased for the first time the Faster to the fun pass. Was a waste of money and they did refund it. The ship was very dirty compared to others I have been on. Maybe it was due to construction they did on it but I was told by a crew member that 102 new crew members came on board. No one knew anything. It seems like it was the first time some of them even saw a ship before. Meals were very slow due to cut backs on staff. Our server had like 40 people to handle in a sitting. That is way to much for 2 people. It just seems like they are cheaping out. No more lobster nights unless you pay for that. Less staff with less knowledge...imagine what that led too. Customer service was very poor. Lines everyday were very long. Only 1-2 people working and phones went unanswered. Only two real shows and then the comedy club. If I wrote everything that went wrong I would need tons of pages. The ship is fine and Guy's burgers were a great addition!

Disaster from the beginning

ncpiggie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B
Cabin was fine but they need fridges in the rooms. Next time I will inquire about one because as I was disembarking I saw several sitting out in the hallways from other rooms.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins