3. Carnival Ecstasy
As a Platinum Carnival Cruiser this was a terrible cruise. The ship was 5 hours late (phone call made to my home phone in Virginia). Chaos the first day. Our room had "no ice bucket, or other things". The dining was 3 stooges like. We spent 2 hours for 3 courses (appey, dinner, desert). Our room was only cleaned once per day. As Platimum cruisers we get extra parks...we had to go to guest servcies on day 3! We celebrated our annivarsary and the room steward wrote "Happy Birthday" on the mirror...REALLY? We (Wife and I) do not ask for much but at least service for the tips I provided. Food is getting "skimpy" and forget about that lobster tail on elegant night...that will cost you an extra $20.00. For being the "fun ship" we did not have fun. I am sure 2500 other passengers had the same opinion. We never received some of our perks and Nobody offered any apologies.

Unknown Service

zodlike’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6D U62
Terrible....no service and had to ask for everything including laundry bags.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins