3. G Expedition
My travel agent recommended gadventures and I picked the date to suit me. So we wound up travelling on the MSExpedition's Antartica Classic. Two words sum up the trip Pleasantness and Effeciency. I have never been on a cruise before and I found tha 130 passengers was a perfect number of people to mix with. From the captain down all members of crew that we met were pleasant and helpful. Those that looked after the daily activities of the passengers were exceptional. A multitalented group of men and women they constantly kept us informed on the ships position and travel plans, gave talks on all things Antartic, organised our trips ashore physically assisting everyone onto and off the Ribs which were driven by them and Kayaks which they guided, organised where we could/could not go while on shore, organised and took part in Captains evenings and fancy dress event. Wildlife was plentiful with penguin colonies plentiful on nearly all landings. Seal siting was regular mostly Crabeating and there were many sitings of Humpback whales. There were many assorted birds seen. We visited three Bases two Argentinian and one British, Port Lochroy the most Southerly post office in the world. The cabin was comfortable and well serviced, food was good and plentiful with lounge and bar areas comfortable.

A wonderful and unique experience.

G Expedition Cruise Review by ADVENTURER76

ADVENTURER76’s Full Rating Summary
Get G Expedition price drops

Clean and spacious with comfortable beds.