Chose this particular cruise for the destination ports of call - Hawaii and the French Polynesian Islands. Trip of a lifetime and a celebration of a big birthday for my husband.
* Poor entertainment considering so many days spent at sea
* Eye wateringly expensive on shore tours
* Really expensive drinks - $28 for two glasses of wine!
* Complicated and frustrating wifi system - if you can access it at all!
* No swimming pool - just a plunge pool
* Passengers literally fighting over sunbeds. Seriously! There just weren't enough.
* It took is 48 hours to travel home due to the appalling travel itinerary from Oceania -
It was all about the cost with no thought whatsoever to comfort of their clients.
We felt that the Sirena was too small a ship to sail the South Pacific. The weather was rough for several days, the ship tossed about quite a bit, resulting in many passengers suffering sea sickness.
On the plus side the staff were fantastic and the food was excellent. Neither of these however made up for the disappointment of the overall Oceania cruise experience. We were promised a 5* cruise and were badly let down.
Very small! The showers are TINY, with a shower curtain
Badly organised administration/check in by Oceania representative. No mention of inclusive breakfast and ended up paying $48 for 2 bowls of granola and 2 cups of tea.
Absolute shambles getting everyone to the ship by coach. Oceania donated $100 to everyone's onboard credit to compensate.
Very interesting and informative local driver who took us to all the islands attractions. Fabulous!
Driver passionate about 'his' beautiful island and rightly so!
Fabulous day accompanied by a driver who's local knowledge was amazing!
Taken to all tourist hot spots of Hawaiis largest island.
Amazing! Favourite island so far!
Young man 'tour operator' with woman driving. Weather not too great the day we were there so had to make a stop at Bloody Mary's
Another local who knew his islands history and geography! Great day.