Azamara Journey Cruise Review

The best cruise ship with great excursions

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by Reiner Adolf

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: the Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Club Interior Stateroom

The dates fit into our schedule.The food was very ok on this ship. Not bad, not great. Too many people at the buffet lines and tables. MDR too physically crowded. The shows were fabulous. Momma Mia was Broadway quality. The shows were great.The cabin was a good size with a nice seating area. There was plenty of storage for 2 people.

Also we enjoyed our excursions specially in country of oman with the best tourism Company there ( Lifetime-tours),Oman was my third stop on a four country vacation and I immediately fell in love with this country. At first I could not put my finger on why, but I think it was the heart of the people that made this place special. Ahmed, our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He spoke with a certain pride about his country and I could see why. He took great care to make sure we had a great time and he altered the tour a bit due to my disability to make sure I could still experience a Wadi, but just not a challenging.Also the excellent service and organisation we had with this agency.Finally it was everything beautiful and relaxing.

Reiner Adolf's Full Rating Summary

Club Interior Stateroom
Cabin 09 7033

The location wow the cabin was on deck 9 and near the front of the ship and the elevators.. The balcony was a good size and we had room service for breakfast one morning on the balcony. The beds were very comfortable

4 Wheel Drive Wadi Adventure